The following policies will be in place for phase 1 of the Badger Bounce Back Plan:
• Arrive early to ensure a parking spot. Our maximum capacity during the COVID-19 pandemic will only be 200 vehicles.
• You must stay within the confines of your vehicle as much as possible.
• Although we are requesting you adhere to a "Stay-In-Your-Vehicle" policy, we realize that you may need to use the restroom. If you are outside your vehicle, you are suggested to be wearing a facemask.
• You can only purchase admission online. Box Office will be open for patrons having difficulty purchasing online or have guest service questions.
• All employees have been educated and trained on the need for personal sanitation and hygiene as well as the sanitation of our facility. All employees must wash their hands at least every 15-20 minutes and concessions staff must wear/change gloves and facemasks frequently.
• Our restrooms and concession stand will be open. There will be plenty of hand soap and sanitizer on hand. Restrooms will be equipped with signage and markers to help with the 6’ of social distancing.
• Our concession stands, food trucks, and a variety of beverage & snack carts will be open to the public and will be equipped with signage and markers to help with the 6’ of social distancing. However, we highly encourage using our car hop delivery service available online. Our team store will also be open at this time.
• We plan on being “Pet Friendly Business”, when it is safe to do so; however, due to the “Stay-In-Your-Vehicle” rule, we cannot allow pets since they cannot be walked outside when needed.
• There will be exterior hand washing stations located near the concession stand/restrooms, if needed.